Mike's F'd Up Journey Sans Frontières

Mike's F'd Up Journey Sans Frontières

Friday, December 16, 2011

666 is the number of the beast? How about 7, as in Windows 7? A friendly rant from MFUJ's long suffering drummer and video uploading expert, Shadow.

Hey folks. This is Shadow. You may know me as the drummer for the seminal progressive grunge punk metal blues band , Mike's F'd Up Journey. Or you may be familiar with one of my books, such as WTF?: Shadow's Guide to Internet Speak, Memes and Other Things Your Grandpa Doesn't Know About (Unless He Does). I want to explain something to you guys.



As you may well know, a group of protesters, led by a charismatic bear in a Che Guevara t-shirt have Occupied the space outside of the MFUJ office. That forced G Mod, Slate, Brick and Tigerman to go into exile in the mountains. I remained behind to keep our stuff safe. I'm not going to write about those guys here, though.

We had a third webisode filmed and ready to be edited and uploaded to a youtube near you. The problem was that after I received the footage from the other band members, our computer crashed and we were forced to get a new one. Unfortunately the camera we have been using has not been able to function properly because apparently Windows 7 is funny that way. Who knows when we will be able to show you the next webisode.

Well, that was about it. A short rant. I'm not going to waste my time by being vitriolic.

Watch this video and go away. I have a cover song to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment