Mike's F'd Up Journey Sans Frontières

Mike's F'd Up Journey Sans Frontières

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brick finishes his novel but spends another two years thinking of a title. *Insert cheesy rock anthem title here*

And now a letter from Brick, MFUJ founding member and lead guitarist.

Dear loyal fans of Mike’s F’d Up Journey Sans Frontières,
You’ve probably been wondering what’s been going on with the band since G Mod returned into our lives once more. Well, you’ll find out in due time. The second half of MFUJSF’s inaugural season is still in the works. Expect more of the same great (or lame, depending on your opinion) content from the four of us: short stories of various degrees of quality from me, rambling rants from Slate, lovesick pleas from Tigerman and Haikus from Shadow the master wordsmith. Also expect to find out Shadow’s and Tigerman’s origin stories as well as what happens during the final Dead Falcon Rising recording sessions. Will Tigerman’s Boogie/Shadow’s Waltz ever get a studio version? Will the final two original songs on the album kick ass? What will happen when they try to record an epic version of Drag Me to My Grave? Will G Mod ruin the album just like Phil Spector ruined Let It Be? Stay tuned. Please do, we need the ratings, page views, whatever.

Anyways, I wanted to let you all know that I finally completed the novel that I have been working on for two years now…No one wants to read about vampire werewolves from Mars!
Yes they do.

No they don’t.
Anyways, I’ve spent so much time writing that I haven’t thought of a proper title for my book. How about “The Freaking Vampire Werewolves From Mars”? Here is my list of potential titles:

Stone in Love
Wheel in the Sky
Any Way You Want It
Don’t Stop Believin’

What the hell? *Slate snickers in the background* Freaking Journey songs? And not our brand of incoherent, poorly played Mike's F'd Up Journey songs but rather the cheesy Journey of yesteryear. Where’s the real list? Hmm… I think this is it:

Bed of Roses
Blaze of Glory
Bad Medicine
Livin’ on a Prayer

Arghh! Bon Jovi!!!! Where the hell is my list? I'm out of here. See you soon.

Sincerely,

Brick

And now the least annoying song from that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment