Mike's F'd Up Journey Sans Frontières

Mike's F'd Up Journey Sans Frontières

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wait, we still make music together? I should have known...

After months of inactivity and laziness, the boys at MFUJSF (still accepting applications from female musicians by the way) have finally produced some new music.

Here is what the band members had to say:

Brick: "This song was just the beginning of a major jam session we had planned.... It all came together when we discovered the Em7 chord and played it throughout the song in order to create a menacing vibe. We like ending all of our albums that way... who took my water bottle? Who took my ****ing water bottle?"

Slate: "We almost tore each other's throats out writing this song. I don't care what the other guys say. This song is about a cat named Desdemona. The truth is out there, mofos. You just gotta find it. *Drinks from water bottle*"

Shadow: "This concise expression of remorse is perfectly complemented by the earnestness of the vocals and acoustic guitar. The percussion throughout is exemplary and sets a gold standard for recording artists everywhere. The guitars and vocals are adequate...No Brick, I did not take your Poland Spring. Why don't you ask Slate?"

Tigerman: "I have no comment about the song. I was busy trying to find someone who could tune my bass for me so I could record some bass solos for Tigerman's Boogie and they ended up recording Drag Me to My Grave without any bass in it. The single edit is dead to me. Wait for the extended version where I'll take it to groovy new levels with the extended coda. It's gonna be epic...Brick! Stop choking Slate! It's just a water bottle! Ouch! Who pulled my tail? OH, IT'S GO TIME NOW, BITCHES!"

There you have it, insight from the people who recorded the song. And now we leave you with a song from one of our inspirations, the Foo Fighters. They have their act together. We clearly don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment